Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

0542 - BOBBY, GET THE HORNS

You guys know I love instrumentation in songs, especially horns, piano, and saxophone.  This track I found from Lea Rue features some really slick horns in the chorus.  Yeah it sounds fairly generic but the horns give the chorus a whole new feel.  Broiler really brings it with this remix, and even though it's not the most original track in the world, it is still worth listening to!
Also up today with some sweet instrumentation is the Autograf remix of GRiZ's track For the Love.  Its has such an amazing groove to it, and the piano is truly a beautiful addition to the track.  I fell in love when I heard rap, because I have fallen in love with rap and electronic collabs.  This one is for sure different, and will not be bumped at shows, but will remain a musical solace for all of us to enjoy.
Lea Rue - I Can't Say No! (Broiler Remix)

GRiZ - For the Love (Autograf Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment