Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

0547 - Relax the Stress Away

First track up today is from Said the Sky, who I have been really enjoying everything they have put out lately.  This track is called Run Away and has the beauty that I associate with Said the Sky.  Great instruments mixed with a sprinkle of big bass and big vat of tonality make for a really beautiful track.  Give it a listen!
Mine from Pheobe Ryan has been getting a lot of remix treatment lately, especially from Win & Woo, but this one may be my favorite.  Slowing it down, giving it a little bit of bass, and really focusing on the beauty of the sequences.  This remix from Illenium sent me to a wonderfully relaxing place, and I hope it does the same for you!

Said the Sky - Run Away

Phoebe Ryan - Mine (Illenium Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment