Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

0548 - Banger While You Run and Cover

Banger Wednesday here again, and first up is a really groovy and danceable Lost Kings remix of Krewella's track Somewhere to Run.  Its got a great grove, actual instruments that sound amazing mixed in under the vocals from the ladies of Krewella.  I can for sure see this one being mixed, being danced to like crazy and I hope to use it at my next party!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Second song for you today is from Live City called Cover Me.  Now this song is nothing "HOLYSHIT that song is so mothafuckin good", but it is a really well put together song with a very catchy melodic drop and I enjoyed it.  I hope that you do as well!

Krewella - Somewhere to Run (Lost Kings Remix)

Live City - Cover Me

No comments:

Post a Comment