Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

0549 - Why Do You Do the DOO

First song on this day before FUNK DAY is a groovy track from Sam Padrul and Jason Gaffner.  Its a very minimalist song, with not a whole lot happening but just enough to establish a groove and stick to it.  The vocals complement the chord progression very nicely, and it has a classic kind of vibe to it.  Give it a listen!
When The End by Aruna came out, it intoxicated me.  I have no idea why but I was just so drawn to the song, and when the remixes began I was extremely excited.  The one I have for you today is from Livewire, and they speed it up but keep in the great instrumentation and piano.  The speed gives it a whole new feel but still feels melodic and full of beauty.  I Hope you like it as much as I did!

Sam Padrul - Why Do I Do

Aruna - The End (Livewire Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment