Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

0543 - We Can Bounce More Than Before

Tritonal and Cash Cash songs are enough to get me excited, but put them together on a bounce track and get Henry Fong to remix it?  Fantasmic.  This track is amazing, great bounce, good vocals, and weaving in all 3 of their styles into one really amazing song.  It's got great potential and I can not wait to mix it and play the crap out of it.
Keeping on the Melbourne Bounce kick, the other track I offer for your enjoyment today is from Fresh Kiwi and Adriatrix called Rhythm.  This one has more tonality than most other bounce tracks and really feels like another genre.  Its got great groove, would mix into the earlier track pretty smoothly I think (I'll have to try it to be sure though).  Give both of these a listen and let me know what you think!

Tritonal and Cash Cash - Untouchable (Henry Fong Remix)

Fresh Kiwi and Adriatrix - Rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment