Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

0541 - Let's Stay Together

I needed a feel good day and since it is Monday, I figure everyone does.  Reality by Lost Frequencies has been out for some time but I haven't been able to find a version that I truly enjoy, but I found the Androma remix the other day and I love it.  Its got the instrumentation that I love in relaxing music, with a very classical feel.  It helped me start off my morning in a great place, and I hope that it does the same for you!
Also on the playlist for today is the new track from Cazzette called Together (Til the Morning).  Sleepless is still one of my favorite tracks of all time, so seeing something new really got me excited.  This one is wonderful and it features horns, some deep vocals, and an even deeper drop that really caught my attention.  A beautiful track that I hope you enjoy!
Lost Frequencies - Reality (Androma Remix)

Cazzette - Together (Til the Morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment