Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

0627 - Our Adventures

Mark Dreamer put out a song a little over a month ago, and it isn't actually going to be released until later in the month and I want to share it with you all.  Adventures is such a feel good track, full with catchy tonality and a driving bass that really put me in a fabulous mood.  The drop just exudes positivity and I can't wait for the full release!
Headhunterz, Crystal Lake, and Reunify all came together to create a really killer track called The Universe is Ours.  Its a really killer track that features great vocals, killer melodies, and a drop that had me confused for a second before I realized what was going on.  Overall a killer track that I hope you enjoy!

Mark Dreamer - Adventures (Preview)

Headhunterz & Crystal Lake & Reunify - The Universe is Ours

No comments:

Post a Comment