Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2016

0631 - Bonus End of the Year Mixes

Figured I would make a bonus post with some of my favorite mixes of 2015.

Nik Cooper is a channel that produces a lot of huge bangin tracks covering everything from Progressive House to Melbourne Bounce to Electro House has put out a stellar mix that encompasses all 3 genres.  And the best part is, if you don't like one of the genres, he has put in links to allow you to jump past that genre.  It's worth your time I promise!

Armada who I am honestly not a fan of all the time (other than their deep house which has been on point lately) have also put out a stellar year mix.  Featuring their chill stuff all the way to the high intensity insanity, this one is not to be missed!

My favorite of the year for sure has to be the staff pick of 2015 version of the Monstercat Podcast.  Staying to their amazing reputation, Monstercat really kills it with this megamix.  With staff introductions throughout the podcast, it is cool to hear from all the people who provide some of the best music out there!  Give it a listen and I hope that you will love it as much as I do!

Nik Cooper - Best of 2015

Armada Night 085 (Year Mix 2015)

Monstercat Podcast Ep. 086 Staff Picks 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment