Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

0638 - Restart Just Once More

Once More from Luke Bond and CARTEL is a beautiful trance song that really grabbed my attention from the second I heard it.  It has beautiful melodic segments, amazing vocals during breakdowns leaving them as the only sound (powerful), and a drop that is catchy and extremely dancable.  Give it a listen and enjoy what these two artists bring to the table!
Also up on the trance menu for today is a track from KhoMha called Restart.  This one is a little more continuously upbeat, and I honestly think an extremely well put together Trance song.  It's catchy, has vocals that stick with you due to the harmony, and a tonality that really had me replaying the song to make sure I remembered it!  These two songs are the embodiment of why I love Trance, they provide the club tracks that keep tonality and don't sacrifice it for that crap big room sound!

Luke Bond vs CARTEL - Once More

KhoMha feat. Mike Schmid - Restart



No comments:

Post a Comment