Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

641 - A Funky Palette Cleanse

As much as I enjoyed talking about music I don't necessarily love yesterday, I feel like we need a funk filled palette cleanse today.  Let's start with the Falcon Funk remix of  Hoverboots' track Bells, a funky heavy hitting piece of art.  This one has the funk flow mixed in perfectly with a heavy hitting bass that gives it a fantastic vibe, and tonal sequences that were exactly what I needed to finish out my week.
Also for your musical enjoyment we have the Bit Funk Remix of Pineapple Pop's track RVLTN.  This one is a bit more on the simplistic side, but you can't contest the groove it has if you tried.  The instrumentation is wonderful with a simple tonal bassline drop that surprised me a lot.  Give it a listen and have a wonderful weekend!

Hoverboots - Bells (Falcon Funk Remix)

Pineapple Pop - RVLTN (Bit Funk Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment