Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

0633 - 3LAU DAY

So 3LAU's birthday was 3 days ago, and as part of his celebration he released Dance Floor Filth 5 for free!  10 free tracks including remixes, mashups, and even an original track!  I'll be sharing my favorite mashup, remix, and the original from the album but I encourage you to download the entire album and find your own favorite!

DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM 

So we will start with the remixes.  As much as I hate Justin Bieber as a person, I have to say his music is maturing and I am actually starting to enjoy it.  When 3LAU got his hands on Bieber's new track Sorry, he really produces something exquisite.


My favorite remix from the album 3LAU's track Always and Walk the Moon's top 40 smash Shut Up and Dance.  This remix is amazing, I love the great transition into the drop after the vocals are used flawlessly.  Enjoy!


The original off the album from 3LAU is HSTFU and it features Lazer Lazer Lazer.  This is more of a big room feel track and is different than the other stuff on this album, but I actually enjoyed this one a lot.  Great feel, a great bounce vibe that I can totally see myself jumping to in the front row!

No comments:

Post a Comment