Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

0642 - Mellow Monday

I think Mondays will now be Mellow/Melodic Mondays.  I like this theme.  So let us kick it off with some mellow and relaxing tracks, the first of which comes from Cj RcM called 1,000 Ways.  This one starts off beautifully, and its hard to tell the direction it is going to go!  It moves into a beautiful melodic sequence, full of great instrumentation and beautiful progression.  Enjoy!
Second up on this new day is MitiS remix of Seven Lion's track Fading Away.  Beautiful vocals, a great relaxing melody and killer piano really take this one away into a spot of relaxing and wonder.  Closing my eyes I envisioned myself on a cliff overlooking pastures.  No huge bass, just beauty!

Cj RcM - 1,000 Ways

Seven Lions - Fading Away (MitiS Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment