Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

0345 - Where Be Your Mama?

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  I got to see Alesso, Art, A-track, and Zeds Dead.  Arty and Alesso out played the other 2 so well, and it was really a blast to see them live.

Today I would like to talk about something and then share a little music.  It's funny how an idea can evolve into something so amazing, it may just be something clever you do to pass the time when your wife/girlfriend/parents aren't home.  But if it is unique enough it can expand and grow until it takes over and becomes a sensation.  I am talking of course about this video:
This of course get popular because how the hell could it not?  A dad in a suit jacket and sunglasses playing the trombone and his son in Pajamas and sunglasses banging the oven door closed to provide the bass, its the kind of thing a mom would put both guys in the doghouse for.  As catchy as the song it, the video helps to make it just from the kids reactions during and at the end of the clip.  This was clearly made to entertain these two guys and maybe piss off mom a little bit.  However, it turned into an internet sensation (and may or may not be my ringtone right now) spawning full version songs to be created like these two.  Overall I know it may just be an internet fad, but holy shit does it make me laugh and pee my pants every time the original clip ends and the kid throws his head up.



No comments:

Post a Comment