Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

0361 - Way Out of My Element, Well Only Half

I know this is a blog mostly dedicated to electronic music, but I need to share something because it hit me really hard.  Anyone who knows me well can confirm that I am a huge nerd, and although it has been a while since I have seen them, The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies have always been favorites of mine.  With the saga wrapping up and the last movie coming out very soon, a song has been released by Billy Boyd (AKA Pippin) and it is insanely beautiful.  I know this is out of my element musically but I couldn't not share it.

On the electronic music front I have a really sweet mix of an EP from Varien and 7 Minutes Dead called Mirai Sekai.  It features all four tracks on the album and is really a fantastic mix.  The EP is phenomenal and I have been rocking out to it in the car ever since I first picked it up.  Favorite track is either Neo-Seoul or Aeon Metropolis.  Give it a listen and I know you will love it

Billy Boyd - The Last Goodbye

Varien and 7 Minutes Dead - Mirai Sekai (Continuous Mix)
00:00 Mirai Sekai Pt. 1: Neo-Seoul
03:30 Mirai Sekai Pt. 2: Neo-Tokyo
07:52 Mirai Sekai Pt. 3: Aeon Metropolis
11:48 Mirai Sekai Pt. 4: Goodnight_Sequence 


No comments:

Post a Comment