Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

0351 - Glitchy Melodic Bliss

Two Can really delivers with this unique track called Eclipse.  Not only did I think the player was broken during the playing of this song but i had to check back multiple times.  Thats how the song is supposed to sound though and it really gives it a unique and different feel.  Its out of place but in a really relaxing way that changes your view on chill music and the potential that it has as big genre.  

Also up today we have someone brand new on my radar named J-Kraken.  This song really blew me away, usually with chill stuff you get a lot of the same but today is all about chill tracks that give a whole new set of expectations to the genre.  This one has such a unique and smooth feel to it that all I want to do is lie next to someone on the beach with a cold beer and feel the sun on my skin and the water on my toes.  Ive made it a happen of falling asleep to music lately, and this one is so peaceful that its for sure on my playlist for tonight.  Let me know what you think of this one!


Two Can - Eclipse

J-Kraken - Coast to Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment