Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

0360 - SeriouSly Almost Holiday Time

Just a heads up, I haven't decided yet but the posts over thanksgiving (Wednesday through Friday) may only be available on here, as I have no idea what kind of internet connection my grandmother has in Michigan.

This is a very upbeat funky and smooth song from Sir Sly (which I think is absolutely hilarious) called You Haunt Me.  This remix really hits me hard because it reminds me of Some Time Around Midnight, in the fact that its about having trouble letting someone go after the relationship has hit its hardships.  These kinds of songs speak to me and this remix from Idle Earth really has been on my mind the past few days.  Give it a listen and enjoy the start of your short week!

Sir Sly - You Haunt Me (Idle Earth Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment