Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

0346 - Bouncy Bouncy WUB WUB WUB

Welcome to a Melbourne Bounce day!  Full of wubs and and high energy, both of these tracks will leave you wanting more.  Now to be fair, this is a genre I have always had a little trouble getting into.  A lot of the songs are either too simplistic, have no tonal qualities, or all sound the same.  However, in the past few weeks 2 tracks have caught my eye.....ear? I LIKE THEM, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

The first is from Toby Green and is called Bolt.  It has an amazing level of excitement, one for sure that I could see in a chase scene in a movie.  It keeps great tonality while still maintaining the elements of Melbourne Bounce!  Give it a listen and let me know if you like this one!

Something I have really been taking notice lately that very few people do is give tonality to their bass lines.  It makes the song more dynamic and gives it more layers to analyze while listening to it.  This Aidan Dao called Cosmic really is a smooth track that doesn't feel as in your face as a lot of Melbourne Bounce usually does.  I like this one a lot and smooth tracks like this are what are brining me back around to the graces of the genre.

Toby Green - Bolt

Aidan Dao - Cosmic

No comments:

Post a Comment