Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

0348 - 2 Hour Power Tower

So I have some big hour long sets for you today that have been simultaneously blowing my mind over the past two days.

First up is the long awaited hour long halloween mix from RL Grime.  Mixing over everything from Rap to Trap, this mix is something I look forward to ever year.  This year's installment is pretty good, and I wish I had it for halloween but better late then never I guess.  Give it a listen and give it a chance from start to finish!

Second up is an hour mix going in the completely opposite direction.  This one is an extremely chilled out mix of Odesza's favorite songs.  Its all stuff I had never heard before this mix, but I played it while I was working yesterday and it did a wonder on bringing me back into the peaceful world after a long day.  Let me know which hour you like more!




No comments:

Post a Comment