Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

0445 - Your DJ, Back Again

So after a great vacation where sadly my power cord for my laptop blew out, I am back.  Because I couldn't post on Monday and Tuesday, there will be posts this week for Saturday and Sunday.  But lets kick this week off (the posts will be a untamed by the usual week standards due to the off days).  Today I have something for you that I have been looking for ever since the last day of Ultra 2015.  Kygo killed it before they went to the popular Skrillex, and though he was only on stream for 15 minutes I hoped the full set would be released.  You never have to worry about him premixing, because he played most of it live with a keyboard.  One of the most dynamic artists to date, and this full set and his festival debut are really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment