Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

0455 - WIth a dash of Ska, Everything is Ok

In the spirit of the ghost of Mashup Monday, I figured I would bring you something ridiculous.  Marilyn Manson and Ska have never been in the same room together, let alone in one song.  Well Bob Kooparos thought it would work and he may have been onto something.  This is one of the strangest things I have ever heard but the screaming and lyrical rhythm actually line up pretty well.

Also up today is an actually good mashup, from Exige.  Mixing Pompeii, Our Story, and Circles really creates an awesome work.  I had never heard Our Story but it mixes really well with the rhythms of Pompeii and Circles.  A really solid mashup and it gives me hope that good mashups are out there and they aren't all bad.

Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit (Bob Kooparos SKA Edit)

Exige - Pompeii x Our Story x Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment