Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

0463 - Quite literally one of the best nights of my life

Last night was easily one of the best nights of my life.  Not only did I get to go see Madeon and The M Machine but I also won a meet and greet with Madeon and then got to chill with them after the show thanks to some well connected friends.  It was seriously the best night of my life and I am still a little in disbelief that it actually happened.  Madeon live mixed everything on beatpads tilted so the entire audience could see what he was doing, and the M Machine had some of the best transitions I have heard in a live set.  Also I have to mention the beautiful visuals to accompany the audio, just really made Madeon's music pop that much more.  I'm also completely exhausted, my legs are killing me, and my back hurts like a motherfucker.  Pictures will come on Facebook soon I promise!  In honor of this legendary night, I think some Madeon and some M Machine is very fitting.

Lets start with the most powerful song from that show, Madeon left and then came back and played Home.  Sang it himself, played the entire thing live and just created such an amazing atmosphere.  If you haven't heard this one yet, you are missing out and need to push this play button right now.  For The M Machine lets go with one of my favorites, Superflat.  This track has just about everything that I love in a track.  Vocals, a bit glitchy, great tonality, and unique.  Give both these tracks a listen and if you ever get to see Madeon live YOU NEED TO GO.

Madeon - Home

The M Machine - Superflat

No comments:

Post a Comment