Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

0453 - Statistics and Victory!

Ladies and Gentlemen.  We have done something great together.  After about a year and a half, 450+ posts, we have hit 10,000 page views!  This has been one of the best experiences of my entire life, and I enjoy doing this blog every single day.  I couldn't have done it without all of you, your response, participation, and love has only increased my love for music.  For this, I need to thank you.  Thats why I have already begun work on a tropical house mix of some of my favorite tracks, which will hopefully be ready for you all to listen and download for free very soon.
But today, We have music!
Savoy and Sound Remedy have both been names I love to see new tracks from, let alone one together.  Also, Future Bass is one of my new favorite subgenres.  So all of these things combined, make for a really exciting Me when I saw them all combined in one package.  Leaving You is an amazing track, filled with amazing tonality and nice bass, phenominal drop outs, and even better builds with the vocals.  Give it a listen and keep an eye out for the mix coming soon!

Savoy and Sound Remedy - Leaving You

No comments:

Post a Comment