Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

0462 - Don't Try This at Home

Banger Wednesday is back and I have two tracks for you today.  The first is a festival ready and killer bounce track from Matt Watkins called Riot (admittedly a little in bad taste with the current events).  Its got a great bouncy chorus with a great anthem like build to get the crowd pumped up.  Tonally its not the best but it would for sure get most people moving!
Second up is a sweet drumstep from Pegboard Nerds, who I still don't know how I feel about.  Its an overally good and solid song, with great builds and a really nice vocal drop.  I just can't get over that show I saw them at and how just abysmal they were live.  Try not to think about that though, because this song does have a really epic set of horns.  I hope you enjoy it!

Matt Watkins - Riot

Pegboard Nerds - Try This

No comments:

Post a Comment