Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

0552 - WTF WRLD

Welcome back to another edition of What The Fuck.  Today's track comes from Offbeat called 90's kid.  Saying this song is strange doesn't even begin to cover it.  The content is cool, talking about stuff from the 90's that I'm sure a number of us grew up with and love, and trash talking everyone born after '96 for claiming to be a 90's kid.  Classified as Electro Swing Hop (....sure) this one has very little beat change, mainly focusing on the rap, with a bit of instrumentation including the occasional saxophone.  It is really catchy, but at the same time I really can't tell if I like it or not.  So it is welcomed to the WTF music day.
OK after that....lets actually do a song I know that I enjoyed for today as well.  Indie Dance never really appealed to me as a genre when I first heard a few things from it, but it is starting to grow on me the more and more I hear.  This track from WRLD called Little Too Close, has really helped to solidify that it is rising quick in my favorite genre list.  Little Too Close is just a feel good dance song that I can totally see myself grooving to, and totally have in the car before!  Give it a listen, and groove away to this really futuristic sounding musical experience!
Offbeat - 90's Kids

WRLD - Little Too Close

No comments:

Post a Comment