Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

0561 - Breaking the Silence

This title both references both break in silence from this channel and a big meaning of the song I am sharing.  I decided to take a break from posting, but this song has helped me through a tough time and I want to share it.  I have been posting Monstercat stuff for some time, but no song has ever impacted me like this one.  Crave by Tristam is all about overcoming challenges, addiction, and other ailments.  This song is beautiful, powerful, and the music video almost brought me to tears.  It is beautiful, tragic, and provides strength in more ways than one.  Easily my favorite song of the year, and easily in my top 5 of all time.  See you guys back on Monday.  I love you all <3
Tristam - Crave

No comments:

Post a Comment