Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

0553 - Cupid In Action

Welcome to the only question Tom Haverford has about music and if it is good, "Is it a banger?"  The first track up today is from Borgeous and Mike Hawkins called Lovestruck.  This one has been sitting on my list for some time, and I have debating where to put it, but I believe it falls in the banger slot.  Its a great track and I would love to hear a higher quality version because the song really is pretty huge, and I hope you enjoy it!
Also up today we have a track from Vicetone called Angels.  This one really surprised me and I absolutely loved the track.  The vocals are stellar and really compliment the music.  The horns and instrumentation are really well done, and the groove has both a dance and kinda funky groove to it.  Enjoy!
Borgeous & Mike Hawkins - Lovestruck

Vicetone - Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment