Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

0559 - U Know What Time It Is

So there is a Gareth Emory song that gives me chills, and honestly as an artist he has an amazing talent to do that pretty consistently.  U featuring Bo Brice is a spectacular song, the build is phenomenal, the progression is on point, the drop is not too much, and vocals give me chills every time I listen to it.  I really hope you listen to this one and just let the energy of the song take you over.

Second up today is PIXL, who never seems to put out anything bad.  This track is big with heavy bass, and great tonality running through the entire thing.  It is not really dancy, but overally has a great flow and is good to rock in headphones.  I hope you enjoy today's songs and I will see you back here tomorrow!

Gareth Emory feat. Bo Brice - U

PIXL - This Time

No comments:

Post a Comment