Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

0564 - Music Be the Best Booty Ye Can Plunder

So I am sitting at my desk at work feeling very much like a pirate, with my fancy new eye patch.  But even my lack of depth perception can not stop the music from being delivered.
First up is a track from Disco Fries and Fatman Scoop (it has been years since I have heard that name) called Volume.  Its a great track that combines melodic builds with big drops, and this one had me rocking in my car on the way to work (which in retrospect was likely not a good idea with only having one eye and all).  No matter, its a great song, so check it out!
Second up is a bit of a deeper banger, this one has such a great dance rhythm and a deep bass.  Ash O'Connor and Curbi come together to deliver Steeper, a big deep banger.  It always starts out simplistic and then adds more and more until the song is killer and I just want to break it down.  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Disco Fries feat. Fatman Scoop - Volume

Ash O'Connor and Curbi - Steeper

No comments:

Post a Comment