Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2015

0556 - Day Off From Everything But Music!

Hope you are all enjoying your day off from work/school or whatever it is that usually occupies your time during the week!  Giving you some tracks to help you have a great labor day!  First up is from Just a Gent called Waveless.  This one is chill but never really gets rid of the energy of a normal more intense track.  It has beautiful instrumentation and is just beautifully done!  This one really took me to a good place and I think that the instrumentation had something to do with it!  Enjoy!
Second up is a really cool drumstep track from Tha Trickaz called LEgEnd (the Es in both slots are just the horizontal lines).  Its cool unique, has a bit of a glitchy feel to it.  Really an overall surprising song, I honestly had to listen to it a few times before I truly enjoyed it but now I love it!  I hope that you do too!

Just a Gent - Waveless

Tha Trickaz - LEgEnd


No comments:

Post a Comment