Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

0567 - Dream Like State

First up on this beautiful Monday is a track from Andreas called Awareness.  This one is beautifully relaxing, with a great chill bass and tonality that just feels kinda dream like.  Really chilled out with great progression, this one had me feeling like I just want to go back to bed and have this be the soundtrack to my sleep.
Also up today and very dreamlike comes a track from Sound Remedy and Illenium called Spirals.  The background art is a perfect descriptor for how it makes me feel, just beautiful and peaceful.  This song has a lot of calming energy behind it, and it is that energy which makes me glad to be here with all of you.  Enjoy!
Andreas - Awareness

Sound Remedy and Illenium - Spirals

No comments:

Post a Comment