Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

0103 - MY LEG

This is the song I associate with the phrase "MY LEG" a phrase my friends and I use to notify the other team members that we are in trouble while playing online games.  Mostly because, everytime someone has said it in the last few days, this song has been playing.  If you read this blog pretty frequently, you know how big of a fan of progressive house I am.  Its consistanly my favorite genre hands down, and trust me that is not going to change anytime soon (although bounce and funky are a close tie for 2nd).  The song has literally everything you could ever want in a great prog. house song; exquisite build, tonality that you will be humming for days, and just a great overall feeling in your body, one that few tracks can grant me these days it seems.  Enjoy this one and I will see you back here tomorrow!  Same time, same good music, nothing wrong with that.

Lush & Simon - City of Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment