Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

094 - Update Time

So I figured I would just give everyone a little update on what is going on with me and my plans for the future.  Over the weekend I injured myself quite seriously, bruising a rib and rupturing some cartilage in my rib cage.  This means I can not do any intensive physical activity for some time, but this is a good sign because I plan to use that time to start mixing some music.  I am going to go out and finally buy the mixer I have been looking at (thankfully the financial issues I was having before have been somewhat resolved) and hope to have something in the form of a demo coming out very soon (hopefully in time for the 100th post of this blog).  Also, I am considering a name change.  DJ Absonewtly was a great name for my radio personality, but now that I am starting to mix my own music, I think I want to change to something a little more official.  Unsure but I will keep you all posted.

Speaking of music that I want to mix, this track is already in said playlist to be added to my first mix that I plan to make.  TJR released this a few months ago and it has taken off in terms of popularity over that time.  Whats Up Suckaz has just about everything that makes up a great and quality song: upbeat and catchy tonality, a nice big bass to hit you in your face, extreme danceability in the sense that the song evolves and becomes something I can easily see doing well on a club dance floor, and extremely high replay value.  Not to mention, the vocal samples leading into the drops only intensify how awesome they are.  Enjoy and see you back tomorrow for Free/Funky Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment