Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

100 - Triple Digits!

Before I start anything, let me just say HOLY SHIT I love you all so much.  100 posts and 2,000+ page views, and I am honestly speechless.  This blog has been such an incredible outlet for me to share the music I love with people, and the response has been mind blowing.  Thank you so much for coming back day after day and listening to my rants, enjoying music with me, and contesting my opinions with "cabbage".  Seriously, I can't express my thanks enough.  So here's to hundreds more posts and hundreds of more songs!

I have chosen some very fitting songs for today; one of which is chill and one of which is funky as a mother.

First off is the chill track, brought to you by my new top tier main man, Armin van Buuren.  I chose this song because the song is titled, "This is What It Feels Like".  Very fitting to today's unique situation, especially because the song is awesome, just like every single one of you that come back here every day.  Check it out and kick up your feet, because trust me, it feels damn good.

The second track is all about the funk.  Funky is seriously one of my favorite genres to search for and share, because holy smokes is there some crazy unique stuff out there.  Cabinett really delivers with this track; It has a bit of a sprite feel, a nice and smooth build, and drops into pure funky gold.  I swears it.  Give it a listen!  Have a great and awesome weekend everybody, see you back here Monday morning!

Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like


Cabinett - Sky Diver

No comments:

Post a Comment