Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

0105 - Friday Took Its Damn Time

This week has been a long one, longer than usual.  Maybe its just me and the 12hr work days, a constant flow of things to do with little to no free time, spontaneously falling asleep (I guess thats what happens when you only average 4-5 hrs of sleep a night), or the stress of applying for a new job.  Thankfully the weekend is here, and I have worked extra hard this week to find my loyal listeners some good tracks to help melt into the weekend and just forget about all the crazy shit that was this week.  Lets start with the chill stuff and get heavier as we go.

First is a crazy new remix of Marvin Gaye's legendary song, Sexual Healing.  Its unexpected but trust me, it works just as well as you think it can't.  The song is already really chill, but this remix takes the track to a whole new level.  The original is hard to beat, but in terms of a funky and chill remix, this one takes the cake.  Kygo blows my expectations out of the water, and it should be the track you kick up your feet to before going out tonight or just relaxing with some friends and some background music.  Give it a try, and pick it up for free!

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix)


The second thing I am excited to share with you all is a new hour long remix that really had me very excited and in a really good mood.  OWSLA Presents Teddy Killerz Mix (Vol. II) is full of great tracks that mix very well together, some of them I can see not being a fan of by themselves, but the synergy is pretty damn good and that easily makes up for it.  OWSLA is behind producers such as Dillion Francis, The M Machine, Porter Robinson, Showtek, Rusko, Seven Lions, and so many more talents.  So when I saw this new mix from a artist I had never heard of, I instantly gave them some credit and recognition.  This remix does not disappoint, and I look forward to hearing more from Teddy Killerz in the future!  Check out the mix, and grab the hour long set for free!  Have a great weekend everybody, enjoy your time away from the insanity, and I will see you back here Monday for a whole new week of music!

Teddy Killerz Mix (Vol. II)

No comments:

Post a Comment