Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

092 - Another Ride on the Carousel

Yesterday I was contacted by one of my good friends from High School and member of the awesome chill electronic/pop group, Carousel.  They just released a video for one of their newer songs, and if you enjoyed their past songs, you will love this one.  The song is Another Day and is all about falling for a girl and wanting to spend another day with her.  The song is the perfect blend of chill electronic and just the right amount of pop vibes, really just one of those songs that makes you feel good and relaxed on the inside.  The video takes a little girls imagination of playing with her dolls and brings it to life.  It perfectly reflects the lyrical content of the song, which seems to be a rare quality in music videos these days.  Another great song from Carousel, and another great chill track to get you through the week.  I keep telling them, come to the Midwest and I will be at that show in a heartbeat.  Spots in my car are available if anyone wants to tag along!  Enjoy and I will see you back here tomorrow for Banger Wednesday!

Also, if you have a minute, go vote for their video as well!  The vote would really help and I know they would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment