Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

0104 - Thank God its Thursday

This week has been rediculous.  Seriously, work has been killing me with these 12 hours days, life has just been rough.  Working with the Traktor software, but its taking me a bit longer than anticipated because I don't have the free time that I wanted this week.  But thank the lord, the weekend is almost here!  Praise the beats!

Today's track is one that has been on my post list for a long time, and I am really excited to share it with you all.  Living with a crazy roommate who loved rap music has made me fairly partial to certain rappers, but some of the ones he loved were just too much.  This track features one of those artists, Cam'ron.  Wolfgang Gartner does the beats and background while Jim Jones and Cam'ron provide the vocals.  If you don't listen to that much music by Wolfgang, then you seriously need to go torrent everything he has ever done, without a doubt he is in my top 5 for favorite musicians right now.  True, lyrically they aren't the most incredibly written verses ever, but they fit the beat in the sense that they are down, dirty, and would combine into a great club song.  Circus is the perfect thing to talk about in this song because when I see this getting dropped, the people would just go insane from the mixture of rap and electro.  I hope you enjoy it and I will see you back here tomorrow for funky/free Friday!

Wolfgang Gartner - Circus Freaks feat. Jim Jones and Cam'ron

Also As a little bonus, here is the official preview for a song I am actually very excited for.  The preview is only 50 seconds, but if the entire song is anything like it, it may be one of the few good things to come out of the Armada Music Youtube account.

Tom & Jame vs. Robbin Riccio - Guerilla (official Teaser)


No comments:

Post a Comment