Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

049 - That Noise is Happiness

Tiesto is the man.  I know it, you know it, everyone does.  Sadly they forget this from time to time as he is the old timer of the genre, constantly being overshadowed by the new youngsters (like Skrillex).  He really is the big name and face of the genre as a whole though, like myself, I am sure many people heard him first and Tiesto is the reason they listen to the music they do today.  This song has been on my favorites list for far too long, so I figured I would finally release it to you all.  Dyro really takes this song, and puts an awesome spin on it, leaving us wanting more.....but nobody has the key....(listen to the song).  Enjoy, and get ready for a very special BONUS free Friday tomorrow for all my people head nodding in the gym.

049 - Tiesto & Swanky Tunes ft. Ben McInerney - Make Some Noise (Dyro Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment