Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

058 - Become the Beast

Today I bring you a big track that has been in a playlist un-noticed by me for some time, but I am bringing it out of retirement and straight back to the main stage.  I got this song from Techibeats.com, a website that I honestly haven't been to in a long time.  It puts out some good things, but it seems to produce a lot of exact same sounding music in my opinion.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes a little tweak can make all the difference and produce a totally unique and new sound, not hating on that at all.  Beast on Beats is not extremely heavy, very melodic, and has great surprises throughout the progression of the track.  Lulls that have purpose and then build back into the song is one of my favorite aspects of electronic music, you can't just throw it back in and expect it to work.  The build needs to happen so the drop seems bigger than it actually is and blows people away.  PrototypeRaptor's remix of Beast on Beats delivers in a big way, a different type of banger in my eyes, but a banger none the less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment