Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

054 - Cant See It Coming

Today's track comes to you courtesy of shuffle on iTunes, which seems to be bringing me some awesome songs that have been sitting in my library for months, even years, and never been listened to.  Quickscope is continuous, staying heavy and really never letting up throughout the whole track.  The bass is massive, and the melodic tonality is really catchy, it has literally been stuck in my head for the last 4-5 days.  I haven't heard that much of Joe Garston, but I am for sure going to check out more of his material after loving this one so much.  It was tough to find on the internet, so sadly no full song in the embedded video, but the link below it links to the full version.  Enjoy and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment