Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

057 - Isn't Music Amazing

Today's collaboration comes to you live from the "Newt is an idiot and should have shared this song sooner but didn't realize the actual name and title of it until a few weeks ago".  When I finally found out who sang this song I was very confused because it is featuring John Williams....wait....no, not that John Williams.  This is a track by Chris Reece and John Williams and is a very high energy and happy house song that I love.  The tonality is one of a song that seems like it shouldn't be in this genre, and vocals are different and a bit out there, but I think that only helps the song's unique flavor.  Really, this one is one I want to mix, and can hear over and over and never get tired of it.  Enjoy it, because music really is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment