Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

060 - A Funky Way to the Weekend

Funky music is the best, it just makes you want to get up and dance (even if you have no moves, its ok, I don't have any either).  In honor of the milestone this week, I decided to share one of my favorite funky/swing tracks.  If you have ever heard of Goldfish, you know the kind of music that just gets something moving through your veins that cant really be explained.  Its just a rush of good feelings, happiness, and a desire to do something, anything!  This track is called One Million Views and is truly one of my favorite songs of this genre, also the video is pretty funny!  Also it bashes just about every big/mainstream electronic artist (Deadmau5, Skrillex, Steve Aoki, Daft Punk, and countless more).  Enjoy it everyone, and I will see you back here on Monday!  Have a great weekend, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (which means do whatever the hell you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment