Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

0403 - Truly Divine

First up is one of the few requests to post songs to the blog that I have ever gotten.  One of my close friends asked me what I thought of the new Avicii song, and I hadn't heard it yet so I figured I would review it here and then let you listen for yourself.  The first thing I noticed about Divine Sorrow was the feature of Wyclef Jean, an artist I never pictured having a collaboration with Avicii.  His voice fits the music very well though, low tones, and bit distorted.  Overall not a bad song, the lyrics are a bit cheesy though.  I hope this is one of many tracks that are good off of Avicii's upcoming album (this year if I'm not mistaken).  Oh well, give it a listen and tell me what you think of Avicii and Wyclef John combination!

Also up today is a truly awe inspiring track from Mr. Fijiwiji.  This one had me amazed the first time I heard it.  It never hits hard, it never blows your mind, it's just a catchy relaxing but driving track.  The vocals really add something special to the flow, Danyka Nadeau's voice is beautiful and I will for sure have to look up more music that she has done!  Give it a listen and just relax ^_^.

ALSO: I am likely making a return to Facebook.  It may be a new profile, or a completely revamped current one, I haven't decided!

Wyclef Jean - Divine Sorrow



Mr Fijiwiji - Truly Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment