Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

0405 - The Error is Gone, It's Safe to Come Out

Good News!  I got my mixer back from Sam Ash!  So this means I can get back to working on the progressive funk mix I had going, and hopefully have it ready by the time we hit 10k page views!

Originally today I was going to play Isosine's new mashup but the more and more I listen to it, the more I really just don't have any idea what the fuck it is.  Give it a listen yourself and tell me if it makes any sense to you.

Isosine - The Perfect Drug (Taylor Swift vs. Nine Inch Nails)

Instead I decided to focus today on a bouncy and really stellar song from Razihel, on the Monstercat Label.  This one has great tonality and doesn't overwhelm you with the heaviness of the bass, which is usually my main problem with this genre.  I like bounce, but some of it is just noise for the sake of noise.  This one I really liked though, and there may be more bounce to come.

Razihel - Children of the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment