Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

0411 - Demons Can Dance Too

Two tracks for you today, one coming from Paris Blohm and the other from Riggi & Piros.  Paris Blohm has always surprised me, always showing up at shows I didn't know he would be at and occasionally outplaying the headliners.  I've always enjoyed his originals, and his new one called Demons featuring Charles is no exception to the rule.  Great vocals mixed with stellar tonality and a drop big enough to catch people off guard.
Second up is Riggi and Piros, a duo that I knew absolutely nothing about before hearing this song.  The song came out on Armada's youtube page, a page that usually houses the same trance song over and over with a different name.  Every once in a while though you get something unique and good, and I think Keep Rockin did that for me.  A good build, a good drop that feels like it should be big room, but feels much more complex than those drops usually are.  Give both of these songs a listen and tell me what you think!

Paris Blohm feat. Charles - Demons

Riggi & Piros - Keep Rockin

No comments:

Post a Comment