Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

0416 - Beauty In Music Week

So after listening to the song I posted yesterday over and over a lot of times, I realized we need to take a week to appreciate the beauty in music.  Music can carry so much emotion and power, and I will try to share all of that with you all.  I will do my best to try to cover many genres, so strap in!

Today, instead of focusing on one song, I would like to focus on one man.  Ronald Jenkees was introduced to me in college and he has so much power in his songs.  One of the few men to actually compose a lot of his stuff before making it, his songs have so much passion and beauty in them that it was hard for me to pick just one.  The first one I ever heard was his remix of Cannon in D, and the beauty of the song hit me so hard.  I looked up a few more of his songs and found Stay Crunchy.  It may seem eclectic at first but after a few listens you can really feel the passion and power behind it.  My favorite track by him though is his remix of Red Lemonade.  The song is intense, and you can just feel the energy from it.  Give these tracks a listen and let me know what you think!

Ronald Jenkees - Cannon in D

Ronald Jenkees - Stay Crunchy

Ronald Jenkees - Red Lemonade Remixed



No comments:

Post a Comment