Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

0412 - Is Your Flosstradamus Like Nostradamus?

Banger Wednesday is always my second favorite day to post for beside Funky Friday, and today I have 2 really cool tracks for you.  The first is a genre that is very poorly represented on this blog, mostly because I am not a huge fan of it, and that is Trap.  However, Flosstradamus has been one of my favorites ever since Total Recall, one of my favorite songs to date.  Flosstradumus teamed up with TroyBoi to make Soundclash, a trap song that has really good flow.  Good vocal samples, a nice driving beat, and actual melody.

Second track up today is from Hunter Seigel called Let Me Love You Right.  This song is very unique in the fact that it sounds like a hybrid of future house and many other genres.  It has the feel of  future house but with a huge bass, drops that are usually too intense for the genre, and a very unique bounce.  Overall this song caught me by surprise and I hope you like it as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment