Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

0415 - Golden Melody

Music can have a lot of elements that make it unique, but above all, beauty holds a very high standard for me.  Yes, some songs are good because they hit hard, make you dance, or just groove, but beauty in music speaks to me in a language that very few people have ever been able to communicate.  That is why I love to mix dance music, but if you ever catch the music I listen alone, you may be surprised.  I listen to heavily melodic stuff (more along the lines of tropical house, funk, and downtempo).  This song hit me in a surprising way, at least half the song is chill with vocals that have emotion behind them accompanying the melody.  It does pick up into a really nice drop that doesn't feel forced, and keeps the melody from the beginning.  Overall a phenomenal track and for sure worth your time.

Galantis - Gold Dust
  

No comments:

Post a Comment