Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

0418 - I Can't Let You Go

Beauty in music week continues with a really beautiful track that blew me aways the first time that I heard it.  I subscribe to a lot of youtube channels to get new music daily and one that never seems to produce anything mind blowing finally came through with this gem.  Echos delivers a hauntingly beautiful track with vocals that gave me chills the first time I heard them.  Not only is this their own track but it is their own remix of their own song.  This one is beauty in a chill big drop shell that I love.

Beauty can also come from a connected experience and translate through a song that may have been playing or one that describes your emotion.  To me, that song and today's anniversary line up too perfectly.  It is a song I was listening to 4 years ago, a song that connects me to one of the best men I have ever know, and a song that has so much beauty to me personally that I can't even put it into words.  Even though it may not fit the theme of electronic, I don't care because this one has more beauty to me than anything else.

Echos - Don't Let Me Go (Echos Remix)

Coming Home - Skylar Grey & Diddy

I miss you every day Alex, but I know you are watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment