Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

0408 - Feel the Passion

So I am very excited that Madeon will be touring the country coming up and dropping his first album!  I know some friends of mine are going to the show in Cleveland and I will for sure be at the show at the Bluestone in Columbus!  I am very excited because I have been following him very closely ever since that first mashup he did, Pop Culture, live on a beatpad.  I had never seen anything like it and knew that he would be someone I would follow for some time. His new music is phenomenal, and I can not wait to hear the rest of the album!  This one is called Pay No Mind and features Passion Pit, an unexpected but very beautiful combination and collaboration.

Madeon - Pay No Mind (feat. Passion Pit)

No comments:

Post a Comment