Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

0404 - Great Music....from League of Legends?

So recently the League of Legends youtube page released 3 different tracks called DJ Sona's Ultimate Skin Music.  All three were good, but I figured I would share my favorite two with you.  The First is a combination of The Crystal Method and Dada Life called Kinetic.  Phenominally tonal and progressive, this one is my favorite of the 3 released.  It has good progression, great heavy spots that still feel like they flow with the music, and just an overall great feeling.  The second one is called Concussive from Bassnectar and Renholder.  A lot heavier this one has a much darker feel but is still my second favorite of the released tracks.  Dirty, grimy, and very progressive, this one will have you feeling the Dark Side of Sona!

DJ Sona's Ultimate Skin Music - Kinetic (The Crystal Method X Dada Life)

DJ Sona's Ultimate Skin Music - Concussive (Bassnectar X Renholder)

No comments:

Post a Comment